From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2006 07:49:27 EDT
Would everyone with a web site with shelter listings please remove
Fuzztek Central from them?  I've been closed for over two years (heck I
moved to Florida over a year ago!) and am still getting calls.  I still
have the phone number that I used for the shelter, but calls go directly
to voice mail which often isn't checked for a couple weeks at a time,
causing lengthy delays in getting back to people only to send them
elsewhere.

Anne