From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 13:42:15 EST
I have a new baby fuzy--my first.  I was told the litter that came with
my cage was bad for him (corn-based).  So I went to a pet store, which
recommended a biodegradeable, dust-free, flushable, pellet-style,
plant-based litter called "Cat Country".  He said he carried that litter,
specifically for his ferret customers.  I tried it, and like it, but
before I buy it again I was wondering if anyone is familiar with it?  The
company's web site is http://www.mtnmeadowspet.com/prod01.html

Would you recommend it for ferrets or can it be harmful in any way?  I've
been seeing alot of recommendations for "Yesterday's News", but I wasn't
sure about whether or not it's flushable or how the odor control is?

I posted anonymously, to try to avoid junk mail.  If you remove the ?
marks, my email address is [log in to unmask]

Thanks.