From:
genetta carman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 15:35:39 +0000
My life partner and I just wanted to take a few moments to let everyone in
here to know especially those who helped us that we have moved into our
new home..  We moved in Sunday March 3rd...We love it... It's so peaceful
here... The furbabies have their own room and we don't have to worry
about the landlord... He saw them yesterday he loves them..  We moved to
Indiana... We don't have to worry about our furbabies anymore they have a
home now that they can stay in...

We would like to take the time and thank all of you that helped us it was
most appricated Thank You.... We had the furbabies out yesterday to play
and they played like we have never seen before it was such a joy...

Well we have to go it's play time for the babies... take care...
Gen, Sue, and furbabies 22