From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2012 07:22:55 -0800
We bought flooring for our mobile, so it is stack in the hallway. I
also put my crochet yarn up there. This morning I hear my bags falling
onto the floor. She scale the stack and started knocking my bags of
yarn off. She also likes the bells in the balls, she will chop on the
ball until it breaks, then she chews on the bell.

Tessie Roo is doing great. I was holding Tessie and Oscar in my arms.
He started grooming her and she laid there with her eyes closed while
he grooming. Once in a while I hear Angel and Tessie talking to each
other.

Marie