From:
"Robyn B. Stephens" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 1997 21:14:44 -0500
As posted last week, there are three young ferrets available in NW Indiana
to a good home and good owner with ferret experience.  Unfortunately,
changes in work travel necessitate finding them a new home where they can
get the attention they deserve.

The three ferrets are 2 males and a female, all between 1 and 2 years old.
All tree are descented and fixed.  All three are in excellent health, have
full, silky coats, and have been fed Iams kitten food for the last year
since I've had them.  They are all intelligent and playful, with no nipping
problems.

With them comes a very large Midwest brand cage that folds up for travel.
I've added an extra floor for more space.  It will easily hold 5 ferrets.
Also included are a couple of travel cages and their toys.

Because I want to make sure they go to a home that is really sincere about
having them and will take care of them, I am asking a nominal $100 for the
three.  The only condition I have is that they all go as a group.  They are
quite fond of each other.

I live in NW Indiana between Crown Point and Valparaiso.  I work in Chicago.
If anyone is interested, please contact me via private e-mail as I no longer
subscribe to the FML.  THERE IS A VERY IMPORTANT NEED TO FIND THEM A NEW
HOME BY 10/1.  PLEASE RESPOND IF INTERESTED.