From:
Marie Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 19:16:11 +0000
I received my pewter bookmark (the angel with the dangling ferret) and it
is beautiful!!!  I'm currently using mine as an overseer of my fuzzies
(in urns) that have passed over the bridge, rather than a bookmark.

For those of you who haven't seen and/or purchased one of these dazzling
works of art, please do!  Not only does it help the shelters, but it is
such a unique item.

I will treasure it always!

Marie Cooper
(an infrequent poster to the boards - ruled by the fuzzies Princess,
Cinnamon, Shasta, Rocky and Gus and the pooper pups too Shorty, Scottie
and Pepper)