From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 23:01:23 EST
Thought I'd put up an address or two where my guys can be seen,as can Boris
the rescue,along with his friend Tasha.Boris and Tasha are up for adoption
to the right fuzzy folks.Okay,so I'm a little attached.We're in New
Mexico,but could try and arrange transport.Not to far,they've been through
enough already.Here are the addresses to see the fuzzy inspirations.

http://www.angelfire.com/il2/apf/ferretpics4.html

An update on Boris and his roomie.Boris is doing fine and felling great
after his surgery for undetermined stomach problems.Turned out the boy had
a 4 - 5 inch hairball.I give laxative on a regular basis,but it had already
been there for a while when I got them.Tasha had her adrenal surgery and
came through with flying colors.She is turning out to be a pale sandy (not
me) color with white spots and the cutest white knees you ever saw.If you
wish to adopt this loving pair of heartbreakers,contact me at the above
address.BTW,they like cats and kids.

Sandy and Fuzzies