Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 09:11:04 -0700
My Name is Vanessa and I'm trying to help Ferretguy and Ferretgal with this
legal battle.  They go for trail on May 1 and if anyone could please send a
letter to the Judge, Telling him how important Good Ferret Shelters are and
what they do for the owners, if you own a shelter, please tell what goes on
and how you help Ferrets and their owners.  the address to the judge is:

Judge Stine In Div 06
Aurora Municipal Court
15001 East Alameda Dr.
Aurora, CO  80012
You can also send these letters thur e-mail to

Now they will have to hire an attorney, if anyone wants to give Donations
for the defense Fund contact Randy or Gloria Horton at
www.especiallyferrets.org

any thing will help, be it letter or money.

Please Dont' let City officals push good people around that are only doing
something for an animal that only wants to be loved.

Vanessa Clark
Hugs and kisses to all your fuzzies
love Dawn, Figjet and Snickers