From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 1994 00:46:24 -0400
Hiya!

Ronin, Katana, Wakazashi, my wife and I have a problem. The first three
fore-mentioned of us have a skin problem, consisting of orange-ish crusty
speckles along their spines, with some scabing (from scratching?).

It is farther down the back than they normally bite each other. They are
and always have been indoors. They have had fleas recently, but we think it
is cured.

My suspicion is some sort of mites. I do not recall hearing of this in either
the FML or the FAQ (although it's been a while since I looked at the FAQ).

Any insite is appreciated!

Anon!

(PS we are also calling the vet, first thing tomorrow morning, but your inputs
are valuable.)