From:
Lea Statler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 1996 03:03:54 -0500
I got a sample of Totally Ferret food today.  Charlie was digging at the
envolope before I could get it open.  This from the ferret who starved
himself for 3 days when we changed his food.  Before you all write in to
tell me that l should have mixed the old food with the new, l already know
to do this, but didn't then.  Anyway, I gave him some of this food and he
couldn't get enough.  Riki joined in and Kiki too.  They had a great time
trying to get it out of the bag fast enough.  I put another dish in they're
cage with just the Totally Ferret in it.  I want to see which of the foods
they eat more.  We're feeding Ims and Mashall Farms ferret food now.  As to
where to get this stuff l got two phone # for you:

Totally Ferret
Sizes: 5lbs and 20lbs
Individual pricing and mailing address:
Call 1-800-843-1738

Dealer pricing and information:
513-890-7784

This was set to me with the sample I recieved. (Big l'm not advertizing
honest)

Kellen & The INSANE 10
TOT LOKs for just the one lock I paid 2.47 not including tax.  For 2 lock
and one key, that works with all the locks, it was about 7.69.  we ended up
buying 11 locks total.  It has been well wroth the money Kiki just can't
seem to get into the cabnet.:) She does still try tho.  :) They must have
been designed by a ferret owner or someone with an inventive kid.

Brend Lee Caldwell
>Cats may attack! Please be careful!

My heart goes out to you for your lose.  We have a new bady in your house
too and we do watch the cat with her and they do play with each other.  Some
cats are hunters and would see a small ferret as lunch(yak....that turns my
stomach just typing it), but other cats that don't hunt or have very
talernent(sp?) manerisms wouldn't hurt the bady.

My SO and l didn't even think about the cat(we have two) until Charlie was
home and playing tag with Shadow(one of the two).  Riki who is just 7weeks
old has a great time leaping up to "catch" are cat or cats as they run by.
Today was a first in ferret history, I think, Riki and Shadow had been
playing on the couch.  I was watching will Riki nipped ears, tail, legs,
stomach and what ever else she could get a tooth on.  Well, the most Shadow
did was hold her with his front paws, no claws were out, and tried to lick
her as she was trying to get to his nose to bit it.  I also got a couple of
pictures of the two sleeping together twice tonight.  So, l do think when
interducing a ferret and a cat you must look at how the cat is around other
animals.  They're genral attitude and do they hunt.

Well, l think l've said enough for now.  One more thing tho Charlie was
really happy when l got a picture of Riki sleeping with the Cat(FDI agent
maybe).  l do have to wonder just why he was so happy.  Something to do with
the FLO?

Goodnight all
Charlie(zzzzzzz)
Kiki(zzzzzzz"Ferretone"mmmmmmm)
Riki( can l get up yet, there's FDI agents to Pla...in mean get info out of)
Lea and Dennis(zzzzzzzz)
Ignorance killed the cat(or was that the Ferret?), Curiousity was Famed!! -
unkown