From:
kelly clapp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 23:14:08 -0800
Hello all -
To everyone that was involved in the Christmas card exchange, thank you,
it was wonderful and I hope that everyone had a most blessed holiday
season.

on to my topic.....
I just moved again and this up coming spring will be that first year with
fuzzies that I didn't live in the city with no yard....so I am pondering
the thought of building a pen or cage type thing that would be able to
be outside, for my boys to enjoy the grass and the sunshine....but as I
started to think about it, I realized that I have a lot of questions.
This is not a little thing that if I screw up it's an 'owell'.....I could
loose a baby.  So I am turning to you guys....tell me any thoughts,
ideas, former experiments, anything that might help....ie, should I use
wood?  If so what kind, what size?... What kind of wire or fencing would
be most likely to prevent an escape, chicken wire perhaps?  Anyway, like
I said, I'm starting from scratch here so any pointers will help....

love to all the fuzzies and their families.....

 .....Kelly....and my boys - Reuben, Bink, Charlie, and Simeon.....
dook dook