From:
gayle molesworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 13:16:04 -0500
Just a quick note to tell people about a great shelter in Hastings,
Nebraska!!!  We acquired two more ferrets from the League of Superferrets
out of Hastings, and they are the most adorable pair we have ever seen!!
Their names were Bonnie and Clyde and had been together so we bought them
together.  The price was right, and they are already trained for many
things.  Sometimes a baby kit is not the way to go, training, teaching
them to drink out of a food dish, etc.  Trust me, a year old or so is much
better.  Now our family is complete...

Thanks again to the shelter.

Gayle(me)
Furball, Mittens,Bonnie & Clyde