Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2008 07:34:22 -0700
I was surprised to see such a nice post with my name on it. Thank you
Cindy. but fair is fair and one good turn deserves another. Cindy and
Tom graced me with one of their beautiful Towers recently. I was amazed
at the high quality of materials they used and the top craftsmanship of
the Tower.

But the BIG test, will the ferrets like it? I stood the hug box on end
and unsealed it. Then I opened the flaps and Whoosh!! All the ferrets
ran inside and into the tunnels of the Tower. As I finished pulling it
out, there was a blurry furry flurry of activity.

My Mother (the one featured in the last printed issue of Ferret's
Magazine) who is 90 with Alzheimer's, asked me if someone mailed us
new ferrets. What a laugh I had as I tried to explain that these are
our ferrets.

The only complaint I have about these Towers is that, try as I may, I
just can't fit into the the tunnels and I miss out on all the fun.
Rats! I am hoping that Cindy will include the Tower Christmas cards
(with the Tower dressed up like a Christmas tree) to her list of ferret
cards.

I want to thank Cindy and Tom for bringing so much fun into our house!

Deva