From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 00:10:45 -0800
We have an almost enclosed outside deck.  They seem to always go out there.
So this tells me the cool weather is fine with them.  For a couple of
months the deck was not partially closed.  Not sure what this tells me.  We
keep our home at 75 degrees.  In the summer what I noticed is they are not
too fond of heat.  Meaning they slept more, didn;t play as much.

I think the flames and emails should be sent to BIG.  He is a Big man and
can solve the concerns with flames.  And if not, I volunteered to help him.
There are many posts that people write and not mean what they say.  Myself
have a problem with writing and meaning what I really want to say..

The thing with Mia- the same person could have emailed her many times.  I
use the old Netscape and can change my address as many times as I want.  It
is still a shame what was sent to her.

Debbie