From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2008 20:50:59 -0800
It was another wonderful Ferrets of the FML calendar. The 2008 calendar
showcased some really good looking fuzzies in cute photos taken by
their humans. I would like to thank the fuzzies and their humans for
making the calendar possible and to all of you for your support with
calendar purchases.

A special thank you goes out to the Ferret Depot
(http://www.ferretdepot.com) for their sponsorship of the calendar
again. Thanks to all of you the calendar brought in $1219.15 for
shelter ferrets.

SOS has done some great things for shelter ferrets this past year
thanks to all of you and with special thanks to Jeanne and her father,
Floyd Carley's The Ferret Education Foundation. A big thank you also
to the International Ferret Congress.

Some of the things we did in 2007 include:

SOS donated 185 Melatonin implants to shelter ferrets. Thank you
Melatek (http://www.melatek.net) for helping make this possible.

As the Melatek shelter distributor SOS paid shipping cost for shelters
on Melatonin orders. This saved shelters over $350 on shipping 88
packages.

With the Ohio rescue SOS paid for ADV testing of 117 of the ferrets.
We paid $1164.63 for 500 CD and Rabies vaccines for the ferrets. We
covered $3470. in vet bills which included spays and neuters.

Most recently we were able to provide $50 gift certificates to twenty
shelters to help make Christmas happy for the shelter ferrets.

None of this would be possible without you our supporters. We are doing
good things for the ferrets and we are all making a difference to
shelters and the ferrets in them.

Thank you all,
Sharon B. :)
http://www.supportourshelters.org