From:
Pauline Peach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 06:44:12 -0400
I've had several ferrets over the years and am just finding out now how
little I knew about them and am very thankful for this list.  I've also
found out that some things are just common sense and that some things were
just lucky or instinctive with the care of my first ferrets.  I would like
to share a funny story of one of those little ones.

The first appartment that I had just had to have a live christmas tree.
I had 2 ferrets at the time and one was very young.  I put all plastic
unbreakable ornaments on the bottom of the tree.  I've got some great
pictures of Snoopy playing with one of those ornaments.  The other great
memory of that first tree is of Snoopy getting the front half of her body
into the base of the tree where the water was and swimmig with all her
might with just her front feet in th water while her back feet were still
o the floor.

Thank-you to "BIG" for all the work that he puts into this list.  Also
thank-you to all of you who post such wonderful stories and helpful
information.

The Peach, Squirt, and Splash