From:
Diane Wall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 13:03:14 -0500
Hi Alicia-Sorry to hear you are so sick.  I have a ferret cage that I
can ship if needed.  I am in Massachusetts and attended your ADV seminar
awhile back.  It's a two story black metal cage with plastic bottom with
wheels, I'm guessing it weighs ten pounds or so and it is dissembled at
the moment and lies flat.  I could ship it if the person is willing to
pay the UPS shipping charge.  It was donated by a ferret owner in
Massachusetts and I just picked it up last night, no one here has
expressed an interest in it.

Let me know.

Diane Wall
Massachusetts Ferret Friends, Treasurer
Ferret Mom of Four and present Four Foster Fuzzies