From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 14:26:50 -0400
Hi Friends,

Things are soo busy here.... I hear that Baby is getting ready to make it
into his new home.  Mom has vaccinations ready for him at the vets office
and in another 10 days he will get to travell home.  WOW!

Our deaf little fiesty gal Princess was lucky enough to find a patient
family that took her in too!  Things sure do change in an instant.  SO
it looks as if us "old kids" are here... and no one has spoken for us..
but that is okay we do like our shelter Mom.  I like her BEST when I get
foamy fries LOL!

Tufts of hair are growing back on BooBoo - and Crackers coat is getting
softer too after his melatonin implant.

Today Mom helped 5 ferrets whose Dad is very ill and in hospice care find
a new home without having to come to the shelter, Yep she is a special
gal our Mom.  She is feeling a tad under the weather- but it is probably
cuz she has been working so hard caring for the human family folks that
are not well and for us kids too.  If you could send her some good
thoughts so she rallies back soon we sure would be happier!

Still, winter is getting closer - the nights are cool and we need to help
keep the furnace warm... So I hope you will look at the ebays Mom has set
up to help feed and care for us .

There is an extra special pumpkin Funhouse Tent at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4328107993

and a great Halloween / Solstice bed at :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4328019131

Then there are the set of hand thrown pottery mugs made by Danee and a
bag of wonderful Green Mtn. fair trade coffee for mornings or cold
nights at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5524466850

and if you still are looking for a special bargain- try a mystery sleeper
on special auction at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4328613022

and there are plenty of books, back issue magazines and more all at the
ebay store:
http://stores.ebay.com/Creative-Kolor-shop

and it is not too early to think about Holiday shopping either!

Please remember us older kids in hospice care at Ferret Wise-  we can't
help it if we are not healthy enough for new homes!It still takes love &
funds to keep us safe warm and fed!

Hugs to you all,

Jerimiah, mascot
www.ferretwise.org