Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 15:41:20 -0800
Where to start.....

I was trying to IMPLY that if you are going to go one way then you need
to have back up on the other. Personally, If people did ride horses or
carriages maybe we would not have so much pollution and wrecks...

If you started with straight high kibble or straight whole prey then
Kiddos for you. Some of us who have had ferrets for over 13yrs did not
get that knowledge first. I had to go thru the nasty foods and work to
the Whole prey/High grade Kibble I feed.

Kibble - Totally Ferret - CALL THEM Next time. Sometimes the internet
is funny. I mean if you WOULD have done any research at ALL you would
know that Liz is actually the OWENER not the person in charge of the
dog food. I mean that was all over the internet a few months ago.

Do you think your mice and rabbits are feed a natural diet as well? I
am pretty sure they are not. they are feed kibble which stays intheir
stomach when they die.

Actually, If you can find me a wild ferret to tell me what they
actually eat I would be even more impressed. Last I knew our ferrets
were domesticated 1000's of years ago. BFF's eat Prairie Dogs and I
do not think you can kill them and give them to our babies.

You did not do much research on Totally Ferret, you went to a website
and looked over the outdated info. yes maybe they need to update, but
Ihave never met people who are more willing to talk to you then them. I
also have never met another single Ferret Food company who gives more
to our ferret Community. In Houston alone, they have sent many many
bags of food for after Hurricane Ike. they have sent them to the HOFA
Members here, the Local Rescue (FHWFR) and to the rescue in Shore
Acres/Galveston area. They have sent food when Petsmart decided not
to breed ferrets and the breeder ferrets went toFerret Lovers Club of
Texas Rescue in Dallas. I know of many different fundraising events
who ask for donations and everytime TF gives, AND GIVES AND GIVES.

Call them and they will gie you a copy of the research April P. had
to do on the food.

My who point in the Whole prey vs. Live prey was to some it is very
disaggreable to feed living animals to other living animals. You are
currently working on fear and everyone is responding. I wanted to
settle some of that fear. Obviously you could care less. I think you
may even be a bit like me and like to start drama just to see where it
will go. Heck maybe you wanted to pull all the drama away from Ed L.
and well, you have succeeded.

Oh and there is a big difference in Whole prey and Live prey. One is
moving and the other is not.

Actually responsible ferret owners offer a variety and let the ferret
decide. Whole, kibble, whatever.

My ferrets who do not eat whole prey are very healthy. None are
overweight and none have ever been overweight. I do not know why you
think that just because they eat kibble they would be that way.

You also did not read all of my post. I FEED WHOLE PREY TO MY FERRETS.
I HAVE 2 WHO EAT IT AND HAVE SINCE THEY WERE BABIES. I ALSO FEED
KIBBLE. I HAVE 3-6 KIBBLES AT ANY GIVEN TIME MIXED TOGETHER. MY FERRETS
EAT BOTH.

In fact I only know of one other person who feeds completely whole
prey, and that is only because her ferret does not want kibble. He
is still offered though. If you think you Lab manufactured mice and
rabbits are as healthy as ones in the wild then more power to you.

Can you know let everyone think about what you have been posting
instead of beating them over the head with the info you are providing?
You can beat a dead horse but it will not move......

Staci