From:
Eddie Palacios <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 09:57:45 -0600
Well We just read your post about your cat Madeline.  Well our Cat is the
same way.  We got her when she was about month and half old and she has kind
of grown up like a ferret.  She will sleep in the drawers with them (God
Knows how she gets in) she like to sleep in there cage too.  Some times she
will scratch at the carpet attempting to dig just like the ferret.  Well At
least she does not go to the corner.  Alex, the cat , probable wonders what
is wrong with the other ferrets because she tries to cover up the corners
sometimes and will attack them if they go there.  I think she is trying to
litter train them.

My wife put her infront of a mirror one time and I think she Freaked
out...when she saw her reflection she hissed as though there was another
animal trying to attack her ehehhehee..... :).  I still think she thinks she
is a ferret.

Oh and she likes to hide socks and carry them around.  She also hides toys
just like the ferrets.

<eddie & janie Palacios
and
sam,paula,chuck,kacy,missey (ferrets)
Alex the cat who thinks she is a ferret>