Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 10:52:25 -0700
Can ferrets be wormed preventatively as you would kitens and pups?  If so is
NEMEX safe, and what dosage would you use?  Has anyone used this with their
ferrets?  My five fuzzies live with the chihuahuas, shih tzus and siamese
that I raise.  I do not raise fuzzies though.  They do play toghether, in
fact my shihtzu belle found bartock, my 2 yr old male fuzzie when he decided
to play houdini again!  The first time he escaped from his condo we found
him playing in a bag, 2 stories up from where he started and the second time
we found him under the dishwasher.  He is the only one who escapes and boy
does he move fast!  As you can probably tell from the names , my kids help
name the pets in our house!

Sheryl and Goofy, Logan, Bartock, Pooka and Anastacia