Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 10:56:42 -0500
I woke up at 7am to the sound of crunching and Rocky was fast asleep
under the covers with me.  The sound was coming from the woodwork near my
bed.  Whenever I approached it, the sound would stop.  I searched around
but saw no mice or droppings.  I figured out that since Rocky's bowl of
food was nearby, the mice are trying to knaw their way into my apartment.

Does anyone know of a natural scent that repells mice?  (Preferably one I
can just get from a store rather than order from an online pest control
company.)

I have read about products that contain peppermint & spearmint oil, and
another cedar oil.  Do any of these work?  Cedar oil does nothing for
moths, I can tell you that.  And Bounce dryer sheets didn't do a thing
to keep mice away (though it did repel both me and Rocky!).

Please email me if you know of something.

Thanks!

Hope everyone's fuzzies are doing ok (though I know there are always sick
ones out there, and I am very sorry).  Rocky will be 4 in February and
the time seems to have gone so fast.  I can't help but think that half,
or more, of his life is over, and what will I do without him, not to
mention how will I be able to handle his being ill.  Condolences to all
who are grieving their lost furkids.

Shron & Rocky