From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2012 23:11:09 -0400
Thanks for the link Cathy. Interesting stuff there.

Have you voted today for Greater Chicago Ferret Rescue (Lyons, IL) at
the Animal Rescue Site? No link here....if you don't know it yet, too
late for me to help.

I forgot to vote Thursday and felt really bad. Sooooo, on Friday, I
snuck over and also voted on my office-mate's computer...to make up for
my lag. He hates ferrets but he let me do it....he is somewhat slow (a
typical anti-ferret person IS slow!). You can also vote on smartphone.

Show 'em wee ferret people mean "business" !

You GO Greater Chicago area ferrets!