From:
"Jose E. Palacios, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 1996 14:39:18 -0500
Hello all you fellow fuzzie lovers

My name is Eddie and my wife is Janie.  We Own Three ferrets and we enjoy
them alot.  We are both students in college at UT-Panam in Edinburg Tx Are
ferrets names are starting with my alpha...

   Sam Brown -  Alpha Ferret and in Charge when I'm not around...
                That includs in charge of my wife....  :)
   Paula Ann Praise Brown - She is Chief of security and the
                   president of the Microsoft Users Anonymous...
   Charles Brown (aka Chuck,Charly) -this little guy is the youngest
                   but if there is something missing or broken chwed
                   or trouble chuck is always there.  I like chuck alot

Well those are our ferrets!  We keep them in a cage during the day but at
night they are always out and they are good alarm clocks.  They lick our
feet every morning.  Sam is my ferret and he is the most dosil of the group.
Paula however has places to go and people to see, but she is very smart and
intutive.  Chuck well he is still a kit so he play's alot with sam and paula.

I guess I have one question Every once and while paula and chuck have very
loose stoles and it looks green.  It happens about maybe once a month or so.
Paula and chuck are usually the ones eating what they are not suppose to.
That is the only other thing i can think of other then a medical problem
they may have....

Also how can we go about telling the local pet stores how to properly care
for the ferrets they are selling to public.  We visit they pet stores quite
often and they always have dirty water the ferrets are in a fish tank and
they use cider wood chips.  Could I please have some advice on how to tell
the managers how to care for there animals for sale?

My wife and I really enjoy reading all these letters that are posted.  Most
of them are really informative.  We would also like to know how to get a
ferret club started here in the Texas We are located in deep south Texas
near the border There does not appeart to be any clubs so any help on how to
get started would be very usfull... thankyou...

Fuzzie Lovers
   Eddie - Janie

        our fuzzies.
                paula---I'm beatufula and mom's princess
                sam ----I'm incharge and dad's alpha
                chuck---I like pizza and mom and dad love me to pieces
                        they show it every day... :)