From:
Carla Almaraz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 10:14:00 -0700
Michael,

>have to drop a line and say thanks and well done to the Oregon Ferret
>Association.  I thoroughly enjoyed your fun festival and I look forward
>to next year's event with great enthusiasm!

Where did you say I should sent the check for this endorsement? :~}

Seriously though, thank you so much for the huge compliment!  We worked
really hard on this event and hope that the OFA's Fun Match next year is
even better!  We were astounded and very happy to see such a large
contingent from out of the area.  I met people from Eugene and Seattle
(lots of people!), Spokane, and Canada!  Thank you all for taking the time
to come to Portland.

>ps.  Amy placed third in the kissing and I got first and second in three
>of the photo categories!  wooohooo!

Your pictures were great!  I especially liked the nose-to-nose picture of
the kits!  And as for the kissing contest, imagine being licked in one
place (with no pauses or breaks) for 24 seconds.  That's what it took to be
the winner!  Sandpaper city!

Once again, thank you all for making this such a success and we look
forward to seeing all our new (and old) friends next year!

        -Carla Almaraz