From:
"Kohrs, Kristeen [NCSUS]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 19:13:02 -0500
I have (okay had) always been a neat person, that was BC (before critters).
Now I don't throw away my garbage!  Cardboard boxes, plastic bags, packing
peanuts, old towels... all over... neatly piled by day, strewn about at
night when the ferrets are playing in their personal amusement park... that
used to be the 1st floor of my house.  The one that takes the cake - I
recently ordered a framed print.  It was packed in a huge 5'x4' box....
Its been around for a month!  Its their favorite place to hide and slide.
How can I recycle their favorite toy?

Kristeen, Katie, Matt & Al