From:
Barbara Griswold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 10:22:39 EST
[log in to unmask] writes:
>Regarding the notes in the past couple of FMLs about donations and your
>post in this morning's... You may be confusing one Kym with another.  The
>one discussed on the FML as having promised sweets was Kym Zorn, who I
>believe is in Kentucky?  The Kym and Chris you mentioned are in Texas (I
>live locally and know them both).  I am copying them on this notice so
>that they may respond to you.

Thank you so much!  I saw the name spelled kYm and made an assumption.  I'm
terribly sorry.  That's the lesson...never make assumptions.

Both Kym and Chris know...I wrote yesterday and had a response from Chris.
I really just didn't want anyone having any hard feelings as Kym has her
hands full.

Barb

Please give to Aleutian Disease research...the ferret you save may be your
own!
http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom/index.html