From:
Corrine Rooney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 16:12:30 -0400
Hi everyone,
A while back I made a Ferret Chat House which did not go over well:(  I have
now made a Ferret Memorial Park which should be accessable to those using
Netsacpe or Internet explorer.

As of now the Park is pretty empty because the only Ferret Memorial's there
are for my Tabitha,Skooter,Tlingit and Kringle who have passed over Rainbow
Bridge. I would be glad to add memorials for anyone else who would like
one. Just stop by the web page listed below.

Ferret Memorial Park is a "virtual park" online where one can go to spend
some private and peaceful time with the memories of their ferret(s) who have
passed over Rainbow Bridge.

A Flower will be "planted" for each ferret that is requested to be added to
the park.  Once you ferret's flower has been "planted" in the park it will
bear your ferret's name, date of birth, date of passing over Rainbow Bridge,
and will be linked to your ferret's memorial web page (only if you have
one).  The visitors can then share in your memories of your ferret.

To Go To The Park
Use any 3D enabled browser, such as any newers versions of Netscape or
Internet Explorer.
Ferret Memorial Park's URL is
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/ferretmp.wrl

To add a ferret (or read more about the park) stop by this URL
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/8836/
~~Peanut,Lucy,Satchmo,Band-Aid, Flea,Garbonzetta and Zoey~~
Visit us at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hills/4406