Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 18:00:10 -0700
The Merry Masters of Mayhem are now only six.  Little CJ is gone.  She was
a tiny white DEW with fur as soft as a kitten.  And she was the love of my
little granddaughter's life.  We miss her so.

We have no idea what happened.  She seemed to be feeling ill for a couple
of days, but she was eating, drinking and pooping normally.  But when I
got up Friday morning, CJ was dead.  She passed as she lived: quietly and
alone.

Sandee,please watch for her and show her how to find Susie who passed
before and our 2 dogs, Taffy and Alfie.  Tell her to wait for me and tell
her I"m so sorry.  And tell CJ that Kate still loves her.

Bobbi and the Merry Masters of Mayhem
Booker, Angelica, Scooby, Bailey, and Rascal and Dickens wo are still in
Seattle.

Ferrets are the chocolate chips in the cookie of life.  Or are they the
nuts??