From:
FFZ Union Supporters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 1995 18:07:32 EST
Since someone said they were looking for names for the ferret union,
we want to throw in our two scents:

Creating Havoc And Other Silliness (CHAOS)
Mottos: "Chaos is our most important product"
        "Chaos is our middle name"
        "A neat house is the sign of a sick mind; we can help"
Dancing Order Of Sock Keepers (DOOKS)

And we want to meet all the other ferrets on the list too, especially
our cousin in Vermont who commandeered a squad car--we need him for
the ferret union!!

--Ralph (I'm a leaping ferret, too)
--Norman (Conqueror of Great Heights)
--Cinderella (I want to meet some other FWA girls, these guys are lunatics)
[Moderator says... hmmm... looks like THREE scents to me!  BIG]