From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 19:51:07 EST
I have seen and had the pleasure of holding a 6 pound ferret.He was an ex
breeder from Ca.Yea,I know.What the heck was he doing there?  That I don't
know,but was he a sweetie.Speaking of heavy weights,Jasmine,my mini ferret,
weighed in at the vets at 1.75 pounds.For her that's incredible.
Considering she's had intermittent diahrrea for 5 weeks and been on Amoxi
drops for 3,she's doing pretty well.Tomorrow she gets a barium x- ray.Wish
us luck for a good outcome.

The way I bond with my ferrets is to play with them.You know,be on the
other end of that tube,pull the towel for rides,roll them over and tummy
tickle,play hide and seek,yes they will play that.I also take them with me
many places,like to slide in the grass,find a digging spot,or share an ice
cream,they get the cherry.They go with me when I go to the convenience
store to get a drink or whatever.Most of them come running when they hear
car keys or the door open.They look just like my 4 yr.  old grandson when
he says " Can I go?  '

My boogers and kitties get along great.Mostly it's a you leave me alone,
I'll leave you alone type of thing,except for the younger cat.She thinks
it's okay to squash the grocery bag you just saw the ferret go into,or what
I call over run them.She runs down the hall right over the ferret.That
usually gets her chased.The others will occasionally wait at the tube end
or by the tent to bop a fert as they come out,but the cats always give
way.They have been taught well.Now my fur angel Valentine tried for years
to straighten out my Scottish Folds ears.Could never teach him they were
supposed to fold over,and she put up with it.Guess you could say,with
disagreements now and then,they interact very well.

Sandy and 4 kitty lovin',chasin,ear pullin' fools

Love to kiss them fuzzbutts
Fuzzbutts what I love to kiss
Kiss they little headbone
Tickle on they tiny feet