From:
Sherri Davies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 10:45:21 EDT
I have two fuzzies.  Coco and Cinnamon.  Cinnamon is about a year and she
bites.  Hard.  I never had that problem with Coco so this is new to me.  I
have asked around for help on Cinnamon's problem and got some good ideas on
stopping her.  Guess what.  She doesn't respond to any of them.  I was also
told about some product called Bitter Apple.  But I can't find it anywhere.
If anyone who lives around Dayton Ohio knows where i can get some, I would
be very happy to know.

Sherri

Coco: "I got a diaper and you can't have it."
Cinnamon: "You look yummy enough to bite."