Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 06:32:17 -0400
Dear friends owned by fuzzies and ferts,

We are proud to announce the adoption of a new member to our family.  His
name is Popcorn.  He is 2 years old.  We saved him from being given to a
shelter with the help of our Veterinarian, who called to see if we wanted
him.His original family's son was very allergic to him, so they wanted
him out of the house NOW!  Of course, we took him in.  He seems to love
his new home, and we already love him to pieces.
Lots of hugs and dooks and kisses,

Love,
Judy, Cliff, and Banana.