Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2008 04:54:34 -0400
Yes, we had the same problem with the shape of the Totally Ferret food.
It would sometimes get stuck in the roof of their mouths, in particular
Baby Girl. Plus, Trinny had some teeth extracted a few months ago, and
the size of the pieces was a little too big for her. So, what I do is
take a couple of pounds at a time out of our large bag, run it through
a food processor just enough to break it down into almost round,
smaller pieces, then store it in airtight deli containers. It takes me
about 20 minutes to do enough to last our four for about 3 weeks, and
it's also a lot easier to pour out of the deli containers than out of
the huge bag.

Jeff
In Memory of Neo
Caring for Trinny, Morphy, Baby Girl, and Luna