From:
Mark Andrew Pendl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 1996 08:55:19 -0500
I was really wondering about Sammy for a while.  I didn't think he liked me.

I have two fuzz-butts, Sammy (slight sable mitt) and Esther (choco-mix?).
Anywho, Esther cuddles with us (Kimberly and I) on our bed on occasion, and
sometimes allows us to hold her in our laps while she snoozes after valiant
battles with the terror-cat MALOU.  Sammy, however, does not like to be
touched.  The minute I reach out and give him a stroke he takes off- as if
he doesn't like to be associated with us.

So anyways, I get home last night around 12:30am tired and shagged and
dreading waking up in 4.5 hours and reflecting on my little brain's
condition from minute amounts of shuteye the night before.  I headed
straight for the sack, scowling at the mustilids who snoozed all day when
they had the chance to run around but now were intently interested in the
numerous things in my room that they could make noise with and the status of
the provinces outside.

Esther quieted down soon enough, but Sammy was making all kinds of
noisus-horribilis.  Disgusted, I rolled over and commented, "Sammy, you big
jerk."

Soon after, I noticed the pressure of a four-footer creeping up the length
of the matress.  Before I knew it, I recieved a few wonderful licks on the
chin.  I reached to give Esther a pat-pat, but found that it was the more
fuzzy of the fuzzies, namely, SAMMY!  At that point Sammy dashed off the bed
and went to sleep in his favorite under-the-dresser-cave.

I actually thought you were all lying about `Ferret Kisses.' This was my
first one.  I feel all warm, and, well... fuzzy.  I cannot wait to get home
and snuggle with him, much to his chagrin, I'm sure.  =)

I will be adding pictures of my ferrets to the URL below!
Sammy=> Hey, I don't go for that mushy stuff!  Get yer paws offa me!
Esther=> Huh? Wha? Sammy getoutta-ah-ah-*yawn* zzz...
*** Mark A. Pendl **Conjunctivitis  Incorporated** [log in to unmask] ***
***                    http://www.uwm.edu/~spam                     ***