From:
SOS Auctions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 20:36:03 -0500
Hello there fuzzy Lovers,

This week Support Our Shelters is offering two more exciting auctions on
eBay.

The first item is a Halloween Fun Book, donated by Georgia Wood
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1532338079

The second Item is a home made ferret clock, donated by Joanne Ruffner.
You must see this clock to appreciate it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2018869775

If you would like information about donating items to be auctioned please
contact me.

PoleCatPapa
Check out our great auctions to benefit ferret shelters!
http://sosauction.supportourshelters.org