From:
Donna - Educated Ferret Assoc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 23:25:56 EDT
Good Day to all of you wonderful ferret loves.  Yes it's Josiah again.
The frolics almost herrrrrrrrrrrre.  Da Ma Ma says I have to be short
today as she has to fit me for my costume for the contest.  She said
something about a wedding dress it better NOT be for me.  Oh I'm not
suppose to tell about the wedding.  I'll send this off quick before she
catches me.  Better get to the schedule.

3:45 Thank yous and closing.

4:00 Closing and cleanup.

There that was easy tonight.  Would like to just share a thank you from
the fuzzies.  Have not mentioned our 4 th rescue.  A special BIG THANK YOU
to Ann at FACT.  The Ferret Association of Conn.  She is producing our
"2002 Four Rescue Spring Frolic" Program.  A task that takes lots of
experience.  Ann and Vanessa have been helping the ferrets all over New
England for many years, and have always been on the other end of the talk
toy when Da Ma Ma needed EDUCATION.  You see Da Ma Ma says they have a
wonderful Education program.  She even went to class there.  So Thank
you Ann& Vanessa.  Here comes the costume.  Catch you all tomorrow.

Love your fuzzy wazzy love muffin.
Josiah