From:
Melinda Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 23:12:05 -0500
I have just registered my new Ferret Chat with TalkCity.  It is now up
and open.  One problem I need all of you.  :)

You are all invited to come chat with me about ferrets.  This is a new
chat room so there are not many people in there now, but hopefully with
all of your help that will change.

As soon as I can get some people in the room regularly then I will take a
survey or requests for specific topics of discussion and then maybe once a
week or so we will set a time aside for discussion on a specific topic.

Hope to chatting with all of you soon.  :)

Thanks
Melinda

[P.S]
Here is the address to my new Ferret chat at TalkCity

Ferrets
http://www.talkcity.com/webtv/?host=chat.talkcity.com&port=7003&channel=ferrets

OOOPs forgot to post it with my first message.  Sorry!

Thanks
Melinda