From:
Heather Updegraff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 1996 00:18:48 -0400
Please accept our apologies for the topic here but we are at our wits end
about it.  Our ferret Teddy-Bear has picked his urine to be of a top quality
beverage.  Teddy is a 4 month old silver-mitt male ferret who is still
undergoing litter box training.  One of our biggest problems is that he
likes to relieve himself on the tiled floor of his cage so he can lap it
right back up.  He likes it so much that it is the ONLY thing that can
uphold his attention when we open his cage door.  The ferret-faq said that
some ferret do this behavior but that was it.  Out of five ferrets he is the
only one that reacts this way.  We were wondering if anyone elses ferret
does this, and/or a solution to get him to quit.

P.S.  He often choses to do this in front of admiring company.  Nice first
impression, huh.
Heather & Stephen
The Toe Biter Gang (Kit-Kat, Cayanne, Stormy, Bandit, and Teddy-Bear)