From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 18:29:59 PACIFIC
TgD,

I also live in Beautiful Southern CACA Land.  When I first acquired
Internet Accessibility, I looked up the word "FERRETS".  I found:

Ferret Anonymous at http://www.Ferretsanon.com/
or call (619) 584-8427

California Ferret Legalization at http://www.ferretnews.org
Jeanne Carley is Great & so is the rest of her group.

Golden State Ferret Society at:
http://www.ccnet.com/~beisners/gsfs/home.html
Another group of nice Ferret People

You are not alone out there, Ferret Lovers are like the Fremen in the movie
Dune, we are in vast numbers.  You can check out the web sites and join
your local Ferret Group.  Ferret Anonymous has Monthly Meetings throughout
all of California.  I'm sure there are others, and there is always room
for one more volunteer.

Thank You, for wanted to help these lovely creatures,

Stephanie & My Little Band of Closet Thieves:
Spanky, Claudia & Scarlett O'Ferret

+Sam @Rainbow Bridge    8-30-98