From:
David Owings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 21:27:22 -0800
Hello everyone well the blessed day has arrived that furkid George I
told everyone about was brought to us today he is so cute but a little
underweight compared to our other furkids but after a couple weeks of the
Fat Guy Mojo and the purina kitten growth formula cat food we feed them
and he'll be a big fat guy like his daddy his former mommy a woman of
some 60+ years could no longer care for him and she wanted him to have
ferret friends he was a solo ferret.

Vinnie, Shadow and Frankie love the new guy and Shadow treats him special
like "Hey you're cute I don't know what to do about but you're cute"

George came with his cage it looks like it would cost like US$300 or more
he has a hanging tent and a hammy along with toys and dishes and drinking
bottle.  He's a little timid but that might be because he's in a new
house so that'll pass.  We all here in my house told his former Mom she
could come and visit him any time she wanted and the reason I don't use
her name is I don't know how to spell it he's got long fur and I think
she's a light chocolate sable he has a bandit mask and my Mom loves him
she says he's so cute.

Well I'll write morre tomorrow on The Further Adventures of George The
Ferret.