From:
- c a r o l i n e b o w d e n - <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 11:55:12 -0600
Hello Fellow Fuzzie Lovers!
I have listed ferret related items on ebay that will help support our
Illinois Ferret Shelter.

We all understand that times are tight and the holidays are quickly
approaching, this is why these items are all being SHIPPED FOR FREE!

All Sale Profits are donated 100% to the shelter to help our needy
ferrets.

(if these links are not clickable, please copy and paste them into your
browser location/address bar)

16 month Calendar:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=729316731

"Happiness is Loving a Ferret" Bumper Sticker:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=729306865

"I LOVE FERRETS" Bumper Sticker:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2064823081

Thank you everyone for your support!

Sincerely,
-caroline a proud shelter member & volunteer.

Questions or Comments?  [log in to unmask]