From:
Becky Poland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2008 09:06:52 -0500
I have an older guy- about 7-8 years, not sure since he was one i
picked up from someon who didn't want him and they said he was between
3 and 5 when i got him, who has recently started having a dry cough on
and off for about a week. Also a little hind leg weakness.

I have an appointment with the vet for this weekend I made it after
the 2nd coughing spell in 72 hours, but I was wondering if anyone had
any idea of what might be going on?

Becky Poland

[P.S]
sorry- should have said that he is eating and using the potty just
fine, so I do not suspect a blockage- he also regularly gets hairball
paste.

Becky Poland