From:
"Debbie X. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 08:55:59 -0500
Hello list,

Thanks for the lighthearted topic.  I've been crying over things I've read
on this list the last few days.  My name is Debbie and I have a crew of four
woozles and one large kitty.  There's

BINGO: (4 yo male, sable, lovey, doesn't know he has teeth)

Buddy, Budoo (as in "buddy, what did you just do?), budoini, Budrow wilson,
biggy boy, energizer digger, no diggity dog, don't-teach-whimpers-that-trick

MISS BIANCA: (4 yo female, very light yellowish sable, sweetest thing on
earth)

Miss B, beasel, beasel D.  weasel, angel, peachy, peach bottom, love bug

COCOA: (4 yo female, dark brown black nose sable, fierce, loyal, lovey,
caretaker of all other ferrets)

snuggle bunny, bitey girl, land shark (candygram), cokey, cokinator, cokles,
cokle cola, cokely, cheerio girl

WHIMPERS: ( 9 month old male albino, huge, klutzy, kissy, ACTIVE, loves when
I blow bubbles for him, thinks he's a dog)

Klepto, Whimpers magoo, Mr. Magoo, stopthat, bubble boy

TABITHA (11 yo cat, overweight, every color in rainbow, affectionate)

poopy, poopy loopy, tabbles, tabby loops, T-T

Hope you've all enjoyed this.  Also, Mr. Lipinski, I love my ferrets so much
that I'm even swallowing my indignance over your attitude to ask for the
LUMPS recipe if you wouldn't mind posting that.

Thanks everyone,

Debbie, T-T and the Pips