Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 1996 14:30:53 -0400
Ok, I just found some old mail in a dark corner of my mailbox.  It is a BAD
finding.  It means that four people out there never got their patterns.
So...I am making a final call for requests on this batch of patterns, with
an offer of 2 or 3 new patterns for anyone that contacted me previously and
never got anything :-(

I have just switched jobs and things were a little hairy here, so please
accept my sincere apologies.  I *still* have personal mail to answer from
the last batch of mail-outs, too!  I've had to lay low out of guilt, because
there are just so many nice people out there.  One day, I will write to them
;-) (Arrrgh!  Time!) Today I'm mailing out *everything* I've had kicking
around (notice post #4).

The next batch of patterns will be fully tested before they go out, as they
will be larger projects.  I never expected to encounter so many rabid
(sorry, avid ;-) ) cross-stitchers out there.  I will soon have a
filet-crochet pattern available as an ascii file (a tote bag), and I
half-designed a ferret draft-stopper about two months ago that I haven't had
the time to sew up.  I think that pattern will be going to someone special
who can test it and distribute it as a finished product (another nice person
who I haven't written to...)

Anyhow, it's a long weekend, so now's the time to write and swear at me ;-)

Lynn.