From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 1995 20:09:42 -0700
Hi all,
    Just to let you know, I made a run for the boarder on Saturday and
picked up 2 new little male fuzzies that had just come in from Canada.
Silky has calmed down quite a bit, and has had no problem accepting them.
They don't have names yet, although one of them is quite a talker, walks all
over the place grumbling, and chuckling to hisself, the other one is going
to be one big rare bear, (they are only 7 weeks old, and his head is larger
than Silky's...).  I had forgotten also just how much they eat and poop,
(Silky looks at them with such disgust when they walk in the food, or
horrors, swim in the water).  She still thinks they have a long way to go
before they are civilized, "the nerve of some people's children, ain't they
had no fetch'n up !  Well I'm going do something about this !".

    I'm sorry for bumming everyone out last week, but again, I want to thank
you all for your kind words, and offer my sympathy to all of you who are
having troubles.  The FML is a great collection of very helpful people.

Happy dook'n,
-jay-