From:
"Dixon H. Harris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 1995 10:50:00 EST
 Susan Kocher:

KANGOORLIE MEAT COOLER...Susan, thanks for the great idea. It comes just in
time for the Dallas summer. It IS simplicity itself.

SOY MILK...Scooter loves milk. This will be a good and cheap substitute.
Understand goats milk is also  a good substitute for regular dairy cow
milk.

Michelle Matta: EMOTIONALLY SENSITIVE FERRET

Our Scooter is over six.  I thought an " old dog" could not lean new tricks.
But not so.  Scooter very recently learned that , when he wants attention, he
can lie down with the same sigh, the same flattend-out speedbump look, the
same mopy look on his face.  Naturally he always faces us when he pulls this
stunt off.  He brightens up immediately when we get down on all fours and
play or when we relent from what we are doing to pick him up.

We get the distinct feeling we are being trained and manipulated And
this from a creature whose brain is smaller than a walnut!.  When you
think about it, it's slightly humiliating.

Dixon & Barbara Harris and Scooter
Dallas, Texas.