From:
Mechanic Services <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2012 15:07:14 -0500
I wanted to thank everyone wjp shared stories and emailed to send love
and help after losing Blaze on 6-1-2012. I am sorry I didn't get back
to everyone individually but I am still struggling. I feel as I made
some great new friends and I appreciate it greatly. I will never
understand why lymphnoma and insilnoma had to come as a pair with an
enlarged heart and all the other problems my poor Blaze delt with. I'm
still Sick at the vet I deal with who was too money hungry to tell me
to put him down. Atleast I am this much wiser.

I more then anything want you all to know how much you really did help
me deal with this and come to terms with it and know I am not alone.

Thanks