Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 17:59:18 -0400
I'm on spring break from college, so I have a little time to write to all my
ferret friends and to read the FML...yey!  :o)
---
First of all, I was so sad to hear about Tony Macoroni, but it's wonderful
that he is back home now at the Doyle zoo!  You guys are VERY fortunate that
someone so considerate found your little guy and did the right thing!
---
Pepita is seven months old now, and believe it or not I *still* have a biter
on my hands.  I've tried everything, from Ferretone and Ferretvite on my
hands (for her to lick), to putting Bitter Apple on them, and I'm consistent
but she doesn't get the drift.  Is it hopeless or could she just be a slow
developer?  I'm not going to get rid of her or anything, I'm just concerned
because from what I've read she should have been out of this stage a long
time ago.
---
>I wanted to add my observations regarding eye reflection in ferrets -
>Jennifer (mom)

Pepita's eyes (she's a chocolate) reflect a purplish hue! Pretty creepy
looking, but neat at the same time!
---
Well, it was good to read the FML again. Hope you all are doing well.

Melissa