From:
Shawna Thom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2000 09:09:13 -0700
I am looking for a companion for my lil girl, Bootz.  My son, Danial, and I
can provide a loving and caring home.  We are gone during the day and feel
that two ferrets are better than one:) I just don't want to put out that
initial high cost through a pet store when there are so many owners willing
to give their ferrets to a "loving home".  I wish I could help out the sick
and abused ferrets but don't have the time or money for that.  I know that
might sound bad or picky but i'd rather be honest and upfront.  I applaud
all of you who take on those needy lil one.

I'm looking for a ferret that is descented and fixed and doens't bite.
Those are the prereqs that I need.  I am in the Kelso, WA area--45 minutes
from Portland, OR.

I am new to this list and have found it very enjoyable and informative.  My
heart goes out to all who have lost or have ill lil ones.

--hugs
Shawna